Learn More about Valley
- Shadowing Program: Students can experience a day at VLHS with a VLHS student. Click for details
- Preview Days: Each year, Valley Lutheran High School holds three "Valley Preview Days". Designed especially for 7th and 8th grade students and parents, this is an opportunity to learn more about our school and the programs we offer, and go for a tour of our facilities.
We ask that you RSVP for preview days by calling the front office at 602-230-1600, ext. 100.
The next Valley Preview Day is scheduled for Monday, March 25, 2013, 7:00 pm
- Contact us: Have more questions? Please call us at 602-230-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer all of your questions.
Freshman Placement Testing:
All incoming freshmen are required to take a placement test. Test dates for 2013 are April 6,
April 20, and
Click here for more information about the Placement Test. We do ask that you RSVP prior to test day.
Ready to Apply?
- Complete the Application for Admission. Don't forget about the required essays for student and parent (see page 2 of the application form). There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation from principal and/or teacher (Click here to view the recommendation form).
- Send us your most recent copies of school records and standardized test scores.
- Send us a copy of your birth certificate.
- An interview will be scheduled with the student and at least one
parent, before or shortly following the receipt of the application.
Notice of official acceptance will be made by letter, following the interview. A financial contract is due along with a non-refundable new student building fee of $300, payable upon acceptance.
Once you are accepted, you aill be asked for a copy of your immunization record, a physical exam will be required, and other enrollment forms will be sent to you.
Request More Information
To request more information, please click here,
or call our office at 602-230-1600, ext 100.